Send your nonbinding request
The first step towards sharing the joys of skiing
Thank you for your booking request
We have received your request for a group booking. Our team will get back in touch with you as soon as possible and confirm your dates. If you have any further questions until then, please feel free to get in touch with us using the contact form .
Individualised Group Bookings
: Specially for business outings and tour groups
Our Individualised Group Bookings are focused specifically on groups who value individuality and flexibility in the booking process. Within the framework of this booking option, all group members can book their own equipment on our website individually. Here’s how an Individualised Group Booking works in practice:
- We will send you an email containing a booking link which you can share with group members
- When you click on the link, you will be redirected to the online platform.
- Here, certain preferences have already been preselected: dates, shop and optional rebates agreed upon with the group leader.
- Here, each member of the group can rent the equipment they want individually.
- Payment is made individually, online.
- All equipment rented as part of the group booking will be available for pick-up on the first day of the booking period at the chosen shop location.
Individual reservations may be edited up to two days before the start of the rental period. Cancelations may be made by no later than five days prior to the start of the rental period.
Centralised Group Bookings
Specially for school and tour groups
Centralised Group Bookings are particularly suitable if you prefer centralised collection of booking data and personal equipment wishes. In this case, the group booking is not processed on the website per se, but rather by means of an online Excel form which we provide for the purpose. Here’s how a Centralised Group Booking works in practice:
- We will send you an email containing a booking link allowing you to access the booking process
- When you click on the link, this will open an online Excel form where you can enter the most important information for your online reservation (names, equipment requirements etc.).
- The Excel file can be filled out by the group leader or, alternatively, the link can be sent out to all group members, allowing them to complete the form individually.
- Five days before commencement of the rental period, we will block any further editing of the Excel form so that we can prepare the equipment.
- On the first day of the rental period, all group members can pick up their equipment from the selected shop and head straight for the piste.
Please note: For Centralised Group Bookings, only a limited selection of skis, boards, helmets and sporting accessories are available.