Bike Kingdom – perfect biking holidays in the heart of Graubünden
The biking mecca of the Swiss Alps
Home to Bike Kingdom, Lenzerheide awaits you with a network of easier and more challenging trails famous far beyond the borders of Switzerland. The mountains in this area have been made extraordinarily accessible, giving you a great opportunity to explore the many different trails in the region. The trail network is being expanded constantly to offer even greater variety and riding enjoyment. The following two trails have been added just recently:
- The Great White on the Weisshorn
- Scalottas Nord, a link between the June Hütte and Alp Nova
These routes are classics and extremely popular:
- 601 Lenzerheide Valley Tour for laid-back bikers
- 612 Westside Tour for experienced bikers
- GPS Furcletta/Welschtobel/Ramozhütte Tour for experienced bikers
If you dare to get out of your comfort zone and want to enjoy brand-new experiences, Bike Kingdom awaits you with five different trails. Which makes this park one of the biggest of its kind in Switzerland. Course construction and design vary according to the degree of difficulty. There is also a Skills Center, where you can finetune and practice your biking technique. Whatever you are in the mood for: Bike Kingdom has a lot of extraordinary highlights in store for you.
Impressions from Bike Kingdom in Lenzerheide
Pleasant, extended bike tours for families
Perfect if you want to enjoy outdoor sports during your holidays
If you simply want to enjoy a quiet bike ride or are planning a family bike tour, in addition to the trails and the bike park in Lenzerheide, you will also find routes that are perfect for relaxed outings by bicycle.
- Biketicket to RIDE (blue): This tour leads through magical countryside and is ideal for families riding bikes with or without suspension.
- Churwaldner Tour: This route is particularly suitable for children and offers plenty of variety. The view of Churwalden adds to the biking enjoyment.
- Runda da Lantsch: Leading you past numerous scenic lookout points, this tour doesn’t only treat you to incomparable scenery, it also features plenty of up- and downhill stages that promise nonstop variety.
Naturally, you can also create your own tour if you prefer to do your own thing. With the help of the convenient Tour Planner for the Arosa Lenzerheide region, for example, all you need to do is enter your starting point and preferred destination. You are certain to find an exciting bike route through our region that’s perfect for you.